My blog has moved!More great writing content added every day!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.writer-in-progress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

January's Contest Winner: Lewis Routh

Yeah, a few days late, but you should be used to that from me by now!

The 100 word contest was a fun one. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I was suprised by the tone of most entries--much more serious than I'd anticipated.

Lewis Routh came away as the winner, and Eric Maisel's book will be on its way to him shortly. Congrats, Lewis! Great work!

If 100 words isn't your thing, stay tuend for the February contest, which I hope to have up by this evening. I know, I know...a day late and a dollar short...(or ...three days late...), but I'm still working on details.

It's doubtful I'll post any resources today. Three notebooks full of nonfiction to type...(that's why I'm here...!)

Happy writing & reading,
Beth