My blog has moved!More great writing content added every day!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.writer-in-progress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Romance Authors are the BEST

...and not just because I am one!

I posted the call for authors this morning here, on my blog, and to three author loops to which I belong. A couple of great ladies passed it on via Twitter and other loops, and as of right now, I've sent out 53 questionnaires. Absolutely fabulous. I've always known romance writers are the best and this just confirms it.

Even better--the responses are completely awesome. I really am so psyched for this article. What's interesting is how the whole idea came about. I'll share that in an upcoming post.

If you're published and just stopping by at the request of a friend and wonder if I can use your insight--absolutely. Please drop me a line at: beth@bethmorrow and I'll be glad to send you the questionnaire. More sources mean a stronger article and more insight, so come on! Tell me what makes your sub-genre the best!