....I brought them together in one blog.
One of my goals for the new year was to integrate my two favorite blogs...hence the reason for this post.
Some of you are (former) regular readers of my Fountain Pen Inc blog, where I (attempted) to post daily resources on the web for writers of all genres. I totally love that blog and all the nice emails I got from readers. There are SOOOooooo many resources out there....
And some of you are my Writer-In-Progress readers. For you guys, you'll notice a few changes around the blog, but nothing drastic (..like the time I went blonde once in the 8th grade, no need to EVER worry about that again).... In fact, I'm hoping you'll like the changes.
Just so you (all) know, my resource postings will be added each day & the header will be the date. The regular WIP blog postings will have ..well, whatever my feeble mind comes up with as an appropriate title. Hopefully you'll read 'em all and won't know the difference....
And, if you ever have any resources you think would be great to share with writers, email it to me & I'll post it & give you credit. How's that work?
Admin Question:
2 weeks ago
