My blog has moved!More great writing content added every day!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.writer-in-progress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

only 3...and Go Sooners

yeah, lofty goal those 15 pages were. Should have set that goal prior to hanging out last night until 3am for a friend's birthday celebration ...lol...

Now, though, the tea has kicked in, and I'm onto the last section of chapter 1 in my outline--one I think will be fun and fast writing....alas, as luck has it, my 2p.m. deadline has arrived and it's time for a little shopping and lunch. Should be back around 4, in time to write for 4 more hours.

(sports alert...if you don't like sports, stop here as it's time for a little Buckeye football reference)

I sacrifice a lot for my writing...I give up lunch dates, meetings with friends over coffee, chances to clean my kitchen (such a sacrifice) but I'm not giving up watching Oklahoma beat Missouri so my Buckeyes have one more shot at getting into the national championship game in New Orleans. Plus, it's the last college football game before the bowl games...another six months without college football...sigh....so I'm working to get my stuff done today by 8pm so I can get my last gridiron fix of the season without guilt for not writing til midnight.

Go Sooners...